We make your office move seamless
Your business is your livelihood, so moving an office or building does not leave room for any setbacks. Our experts at Great Moving in New York have the knowledge and experience to assure that your equipment is handled with utmost care and confidentiality and that your business is up and running without delay.
We’ve been providing our commercial moving services to NYC businesses since 2012. Thanks to our years of experience, we can handle any hiccups or roadblocks that happen along the way. Plus, our expert moving crew know exactly how to handle your important business supplies.
Commercial moves for every budget
We will help you to find the right balance between cost and productivity to ensure your move is not only good for your business, but also for your peace of mind. Great Moving is known to be one of the most organized commercial moving companies in New York and surrounding areas. Our flat rate commercial relocation offers make us stand apart as well.
Interested in how we work? Here are some of our processes for handling your equipment and other valuable office items:
- Professional packing, loading & unloading of all your office equipment
- Inventory lists for relocation management
- Highly-trained professional movers, adept and moving your office materials, computers etc.
- Firm cost estimates and service
- Swift and efficient process that minimizes office downtime
- Licensed & Insured Commercial Movers
We Know NYC and Commercial Moving
We’ve been in operation since 2012 so we’re familiar with all of NYC’s quirks whether you’re moving your business to Manhattan or Staten Island, we’ve got you covered. When you work with us, you get all the benefits of working with professional movers who are fully licensed and insured such as:
- Ready to go certificate of insurance that we will send directly to the office building
- GPS tracking on all of our trucks
- Deep understanding of NYC traffic patterns, parking restrictions, and building requirements
- Experience moving office items such as monitors, workstations, conference tables, shelving, floor lights and lamps, oversized equipment (printers, scanners, etc.), employee personal belongings, and much more
We’ll work closely with IT and your moving coordinator to make sure accounted for and in the correct location once we unload the truck.
Useful points to consider when planning an office move
Before you call us up, there are a few questions you should answer as it can help us determine your custom moving solution:
- Do you want to move offices on a weekend or on a weekday? We suggest moving after hours or on the weekend if possible as it will reduce potential disruptions to your business.
- How about access to doors, docks, and elevators in existing and new office buildings? Make sure to alert both buildings of your move and ask if you need to reserve the freight elevator/docks and what days/times they are open.
- Do you have IT department-specific needs? We can work with IT to set up all the tech equipment like servers, printers, etc. in your new office.
- Are there any furniture or other office items you prefer to donate rather than move? We can bring these to the donation centers of your choice during the move so you don’t have to make the trip yourself. Just let us know in advance.