Jersey City, NJ Moving Company
If you’re trying to find a dependable, hard-working Jersey City moving company, then Great Movers is here for you. We have established ourselves as a trustworthy team of professionals to help you with all your relocation needs. With over 200 five-star ratings on Yelp, we do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are happy and satisfied.
Need a strong team of Jersey City full service movers to assist you with your upcoming move? When you hire Great Movers, you won’t have to worry about anything as we handle each step of the moving process. Choose our team of Jersey City movers to get you and your belongings to your new home safely.
Jersey City, NJ Moving Services
No matter what type of Jersey City moving services you need, we are here to provide the best of the best. We’ll take the reins and steer your move in the right direction to help everything run as smoothly as possible.
Jersey residents are proud of their hometown, leading many of them to live there forever. If you’re planning on staying in the neighborhood, we have a great team of Jersey City local movers at the ready to assist in the transition. We know the area well and can navigate through the city to ensure your items make it to the new home safely.
Anyone moving out of town will be able to count on our group of Jersey City long distance movers to help them along the way. Whether you’re heading out of state or simply heading to another part of New Jersey, we’ll be happy to provide our professional services throughout the ride.
Don’t you just love filling up countless boxes with your household items, kitchen appliances, and more? If not, we are proud to offer our Jersey City packing services. We provide everything from full to partial services and include unpacking within our plans as well. We’ll take care of as much or as little as you want us to.
Our Jersey City commercial movers are fully staffed and prepared to handle your upcoming business move. Whether you’re moving a small office space, a warehouse, or industrial equipment, we offer our highly-trained professionals to pack, load, and unload everything for you. Don’t allow yourself to lose time with your clients and customers, but hire our Jersey City office movers instead.
Here at Great Movers, we also provide Jersey City storage services to anyone who needs to keep their items safe for any period of time. Our storage area is secured by alarms, climate-controlled, and offers both vaults and racking space for your possessions. We are happy to keep your furniture and other items secure for both short-term and long-term time frames.
Even if you are planning on packing or moving on your own, we have options available to you. We offer a wide variety of Jersey City moving supplies ranging from boxes and packing paper to mattresses and more.
Moving to Jersey City, NJ
As the oldest city in New Jersey, people moving to Jersey City will enjoy a great deal of local history and beautiful scenery. The Jersey City population is one of the most racially diverse in the entire country and is home to over 264,000 people. Also known as “Chilltown”, residents are proud of the area’s heritage and everything the city has to offer.
People living in Jersey City have a great deal of benefits to keep them busy at all times. Though Liberty Island is under the legal jurisdiction of New York, the Statue of Liberty stands within Jersey City limits. A quick boat ride will put you right at the feet of Lady Liberty. You can also spend an entire day at Liberty State Park walking, jogging, or biking down one of its many trails. Or do some fishing, crabbing or kayaking out on the water.
If you’re looking for things to do in Jersey City with kids, then a trip to the Liberty Science Center is the perfect choice. It is home to the largest planetarium in the country, along with scientific exhibits, models, and even live animals. If you need even more reason to go, it also has the country’s largest IMAX dome theater.
Whether you’ve visited or lived in the tri-state area, you know it can get pretty cold and stay that way for a while. Jersey City weather has cold winters with an average of 26 inches of snow each year. Summers rarely bring temperatures above the low 80s.
Each part of New Jersey has its own character, making it an exciting place to live. If you’re trying to determine the best neighborhoods in Jersey City, you’ll find a handful of great places with diverse cultures. One of the most widely known neighborhoods is The Heights, with The Waterfront, Downtown Jersey, Journal Square, and Hackensack Riverfront close behind.
Our Clients Feedback
Finding the Perfect Time to Move in NYC27th Mar 2023
Moving to NYC is not for the faint of heart. Not only do you have to deal with...
Complete NYC Apartment Cleaning Checklist for Moving Day1st Feb 2023
You’ve decluttered, packed, and figured out all the logistics of the move. Everything is done, right? Wrong! If...
Do's and Don'ts of Packing Artwork23rd Dec 2022
Packing all your belongings is already a complicated task with just your everyday items. It becomes even more...
Hiring Movers or DIY Move: What's the Best Option for You?5th Dec 2022
Moving isn’t cheap. Whether you’re moving into an apartment or a home, there are a lot of fees...
Moving to Brooklyn, NY Resources
Welcome to Brooklyn! You are going to love it here. We put together a list of resources to help you get settled in.
- Official City Website – Jersey City is a fabulous city to move to. Find out more about the City of Jersey City.
- Jersey City, NJ Wikipedia Page – Get information on the City of Jersey City on Wikipedia
- Jersey City, NJ Facebook Page – Follow the City of Jersey City on Facebook during your relocation to Jersey City
- City of Jersey City, NJ Jobs – Browse Jersey City job listings prior to your Jersey City relocation
- Jersey City, NJ Employment – Get a great job in Jersey City
- Jersey City, NJ Real Estate – Check out the best Jersey City neighborhoods, then search Jersey City real estate to find your perfect home.
- City of Jersey City, NJ Police – The City of Jersey City police department is here to serve you
- City of Jersey City, NJ Business – Doing business in the City of Jersey City? This is where the information is.
- Official Jersey City, NJ Twitter – Send a tweet to the City of Jersey City twitter account to find the best Jersey City neighborhood
- Jersey City, NJ Rotary – After you relocate to Jersey City join the Jersey City Rotary to stay involved
- BBB Jersey City, NJ – The City of Jersey City BBB will guide you to find quality businesses and services
- Jersey City, NJ Chamber of Commerce – The City of Jersey City Chamber of Commerce fights for all it’s business community members, learn more
- Jersey City, NJ Utilities – If you’re moving to Jersey City you will want to get your utilities setup sooner than later
- Jersey City, NJ Parks & Recreation – Relax and smile at one of the amazing Jersey City parks
- Jersey City, NJ Events – Browse the list of events at this official city guide. Take advantage of all there is to do.